There are different robots in the market for the cleaning of the bottom of your swimming pool.
Automatic hydraulic bottom cleaner with hose
- It connects itself to the skimmer point or to the vacuum point.
- No electrical energy is needed, since it is propelled by the filtration system.
- It moves along the bottom (including walls) in a random way, vacuuming the dirt, leaves and all the impurities present in the water.
- The impurities are directed to the pre-filter of the pump.
Automatic hydraulic bottom cleaner by high pressure
- It connects itself to the vacuum point.
- It uses the filtration system of the swimming pool as the principal source of energy.
- It moves along the pool shell through the physics principal named “Venturi effect”, vacuuming the dirt leaves and all the impurities present in the wáter.
- It has its own filter-bag to pick up the dirt, avoiding overloading the pre-filter of the bomb. Also, it permits the swimming pool skimmers to remain active and to continue cleaning the surface of the pool.
- They work with an additional pressure bomb (with very few exceptions).
Electric bottom cleaner
- They are a stand-alone device, independent of the filtration system of the swimming pool.
- It operates through the energy provided by the electrical grid.
- It runs on roller wheels or crawlers on the bottom of the pool, walls and surface, in pre-programed cleaning cycles. The dirt is accumulated in the filter bag, which, periodically should be washed and emptied.
- Once the cleaning cycle has ended, the bottom cleaner should be removed of the swimming pool to empty the filter bag.
- They require a higher investment, but in a long term they turn out to be more economic, since they extend the useful life time of the bomb and the filtration system.
At Piscinas Vailet we advise you to choose the best bottom cleaner that adapts to your needs and with very competitive prices.